Friday, June 10, 2016

Garden Unit: Day 10 Gardening Quiz

Gardening Quiz

            Friday is our “review” day in most of our homeschooling subjects.  We will sometimes watch a movie related to the subject or find a craft or take a mini-quiz.  For gardening, I created a mini quiz that included our spelling words, math, and information about gardening that he needs to know.   I attached the mini-quiz and answers for your personal use.  After he took the quiz, I wanted him to paint a picture of his favorite part of gardening.  The gardening lesson unit will then be completed.  Though, our gardening adventure will continue on as long as we are interested in gardening.
           
Conclusion:

            My son really enjoyed this curriculum and I hope this h  We are still waiting to harvest all of our food, but our bell peppers are looking great so far.  I hope you enjoyed this homeschooling guideline and I wish good luck with your gardening adventure.
elps with your homeschooling lessons.



Quiz: *Spelling words will need to be said by parents out loud*
Quiz Answers:

No comments:

Post a Comment